I got to ski and wakeboard and totally bust my face when I tried to turn from right to left on the wakeboard. (Seriously, I hit the water with my face...HEAD ACHE!).
We left by 10 am and she was just exhausted. When we got home she slept in her car seat while I took a shower. This is very rare, she usually wakes up and wants out as soon as we get in the door. And then she ate, and napped for an hour with me.
She was NOT a happy camper when it came time for bed though. She was way over-tired and screamed and screamed. Justin took her when he got home and stood by her crib shushing her until she finally passed out. I don't think we'll be interrupting her sleep in the morning again if we can avoid it.
Oh. and excuse the sideways video. My mom is technologically challenged.

No comments:
Post a Comment