I can't believe that I've only had this baby for 3 months. It seems like she's just always been a part of our lives.
She's going to be rolling over soon I think. We're working on training her to sleep without being swaddled. It's going ok so far. But we've only done a couple of naps.
She's starting to eat more now. Nursing is still not getting any better so I've decided that I am done stressing about it. I'm not going to wean on purpose, but I'm no longer going to bust my butt trying to increase my supply with pumping. And if she's not nursing well I'm going to give her a bottle. Our budget will tight, but my sanity is worth the price I believe.
She's such a happy baby. She loves to smile at us and she certainly thinks that we're funny. It's just amazing how her little personality has developed.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just had to quit breastfeeding almost 2 weeks ago. Sucks, but it is better for both of us now. Especially sucks in the budget... but it'll all work out!
Post a Comment