I am SO excited for the upcoming weeks. So much going on!
Of course we have our birthing classes every Thursday night thru February 5th. This Sunday is our first baby shower! Jamie and Erin are coming to my house on Saturday and we're going to bake oodles of cupcakes and prepare veggie and fruit trays and stuff. Then Sunday all (I hope all...I'm not too sure how many will actually show up) of our good friends will come over to eat them and hang out...and bring us presents. YAY!
My sister Katie will be home on the 25th! I'm excited a) to see her and b) that she's throwing me a family shower on the 31st. More cupcakes and more presents! Whoo!
And the ladies at church have just told me they want to throw me a shower on Feb. 8th. With all these showers and right after the holidays I'm sure to puff out like a balloon! (But I think it will be worth it. LOL!)
My face and arms are definitely starting to show signs of weight gain. I'm not stressin' about it though. I'm just enjoying myself and trying to eat healthy. Although sweets are really a weak spot for me lately...especially cupcakes. Which I now want desperately.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooooh, lots of fun showers!! And cupcakes?? YUM!!
Post a Comment