CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 Months

My baby is 2 months old! I can't believe how time has flown. I have to go back to work next week and I am not looking forward to leaving her.
I'm really enjoying the time we spend with our new friends from mommy & me and coffee group. We start with a "hey lets get coffee" and end up spending the whole day together. It's fantastic fun.
Isla is smiling up a storm these days and I think she's gearing up to laugh. She giggles in her sleep and last night she was making giggle like noises in her crib before she was asleep. But I couldn't tell. She is SO alert and active. She wants to sit up SO badly. She likes when we prop her up in the bumbo and play with her and when we're walking she has to be facing out. It will be nice when she has enough head control to put her in a carrier facing out.
I LOVE this little girl so much. She's become my whole world. Every now and then I need a few minutes to myself, but I always want to come back to her. And it feels so strange to leave the house without her. Like I've forgotten something.
That's all I've got time for for now.

No comments: