CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Buddah Belly

I've totally popped this week. This belly doesn't go up and down anymore. It's always there. This is the morning belly, it's usually a little bigger by the afternoon.
I never really thought to imagine how it would actually feel once I started to show. And it's a pretty strange sensation. Below my belly button feels stretched tight. Kind of like the stretching sensation you get in your hamstrings when you bend down to touch your toes, but this stretch runs horizontally across my belly.
Thanks to Mom standing up to my OB for me, I finally have my injectable progestrone. I (like I knew I would) feel almost 100% better. I still have moments of queasiness, usually when I start to get hungry. I wish I could figure out a way to eat every few hours while I am asleep. Morning is always the worst because I wake up STARVING. It feels SO good to EAT again. Stupid doctor. (I'm not sure I'll ever get over that. Her and my stupid wedding florist. Thinking of them will probably eternally strike a disharmonius chord on the strings of my heart.)

ANYWAY. I'm feeling better and that is making me happy!

And SCENE.

No comments: